Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blog Turnover Reflection A

I have learned to enjoy using the Blogging tools in my classroom and have found that my students enjoyed contributing and reading the Blogs. I believe it is a great tool to reflect on teaching and learning. It has become a safe place to receive feedback from students and colleages and an excellent source for sharing ideas. Technology is a necessary tool to be discovered in education and it is important to teach these tools for all students to be successful. I will continue to use the Blogging ideas that I have learned throughout this course. I have always been eager to try new things and have learned that today's students are also eager and interested in learning this type of information. This Blogging experience has helped me feel more confident in the continuation of other technology use in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment